As a thank you for using our service we have published this free Carpet stain spotting guide for you to keep as a reference for when disaster strikes! To help you in "Do it yourself" situations we have prescribed basic household items that will help you.
This spotting guide has been provide free of charge from SCS. However we cannot take responsibility for the advice enclosed or its misuse.
Contact SCS for professional service.
The basic household stain spotting kit should be composed of:
1. Clean white towels (cloth or paper)
2. Warm Water (not hot)
3. Mild dishwashing detergent (fairy)
4. Non-staining object (glass or ceramic)
5. Blunt object like a spoon.
6. Distilled white vinegar (sold in supermarkets not the one for fish & chips)
7.Dry-cleaning solvent (sold in Supermarkets)
8. Household Ammonia (sold in Chemist)
9. Nail vanish remover
Always pre-test for colour fastness in an inconspicuous area
DO NOT USE THIS GUIDE ON Upholstery or Rugs which contain Silk always call a Professional
Copyright © 2022 Specialist Cleaning Services - All Rights Reserved.